I started blogging in September of 2007. While this is such a short amount of time, I feel like I've learned so much. Thought I would share what I've learned thus far:
- Most people from Canada are funky/cool. I wish I was Canadian.
- I have things in common & can relate to all different "types" of people.
- Many other people are just as obsessive as I am about running and weight loss.
- SAHM are freakin' HI-LAR-IOUS. I wish I was a Stay At Home Mom.
- Mormons are funny too.
- My blog readers know more about me than my "real" family and friends.
- Motivating other people is sometimes easier than motivating yourself.
- Short hair cuts are really cute - I'm just too chicken and have a big head.
- My vocabulary skillz be increasin' - For example: Craptastic, Uff-da, swawesome, Shiznit, cheesetastic and so much more!
- If you want a lot of comments on your blog - post bathing suit pictures.
What has blogging taught you?
(Picture borrowed from viewimages.com)