7 Random/Weird Things
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
- Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
- Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
7 Weird Things about me:
- Running a marathon gave me the confidence that I can accomplish anything I put my mind to.
- I look forward to long plane rides so I don't have to do anything for extended periods of time except read and drink wine. I want to have a shirt made that says "don't talk to me" so I can wear it on airplanes and not have to talk to the annoying person next me about their stupid vacation. I currently do anything in my power to avoid these conversations including wearing my headphones (not turned on) so I can pretend like I can't hear them.
- I have a really good memory for details/events/situations/conversations, but can't remember people's names to save my life.
- My friends & family think I lead an exciting life, but I think I'm really quite boring.
- I love picking at things (especially pimples) - even on other people.
- I drive an old piece of crap car. I've had it for 12 years. I am really embarassed when I valet. Plus it's ALWAYS dirty.
- These lame 7 things took me way to long. See, I am boring.
Ran 4 yesterday morning. Very lovely. Will run in morning tomorrow since will be flying for over 10 peaceful hours. Not sure how often I will be able to blog while in Fiji. So, check back later :)
Anyone who needs something to write about :)