Here's a little recap:
- Miles run: 9 (and I'm going to run this weekend my favorite distance - 8 miles) so that will total me out at 17. Not great, but I'll take it.
- Yoga: Three Times (including today and tomorrow)
- Visits with friends: 2
- Slept in: Once
- Weight: 135 (and holding)
I'm sticking with my "non-plan" plan for another 3 weeks and I'm going to love every minute of it. It's not that I'm being lazy. I'm just doing what I want exercise-wise instead of what I have to do for "training."
Many people have accused me of trying to plan everything. And they say this like it's a negative thing. WHY does this bother people (aka ex-boyfriends, possible new boyfriends, coworkers, friends, etc? Do you think it's annoying?
Once I EMBRACED my inner-planner, I realized there are many benefits to this.
- I am always prepared food-wise so I can eat healthy. For example, I bring fruit & veggies on road trips so when my friends get fast food, I have something healthy to eat. I bring an apple/orange when I am crashing at friends house so I have some fruit in the morning (just in case).
- I'm always dressed for the occasion. I don't show up to a pool party in a clubbing outfit (and visa-versa). I can bring a change of clothes for any change of plans, etc.
- I can get 5 things done when most people can only accomplish 1 or 2. Killing 2 birds with one stone, type of thing.
- I have less anxiety because I am prepared for events.
- Others admire me and perceive me as a woman in charge and give me gifts. (Ok, not really)