Thursday, November 8, 2007

Busy Bee

Work is really starting to pick up and I am super busy. Too busy for a fun post today. But since I really need a laugh, I thought I would share this pic.



My niece is quite possibly the funniest 2 year old on the planet.



Wish me luck at PT tonight. ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

And I've already consumed more than 3/4 of my allowed calories for the day. Looks like I'm having broccoli for dinner. Just broccoli. haha kidding. Kind of.

Song of the day: Galvenize by The Chemical Brothers

9 comments:

Jess said...

Very cute. And good luck with PT!

Ali said...

She is adorable!

Good luck with PT

Marcy said...

Ok if you're eating just broccoli for dinner tonight, I am glad that I will not be anywhere near you :P Stinky!!! LOL

Awwwhhhh what a little sweetie!!

Viv said...

Too cute! Love the shirt. Good luck with the PT. I am done consuming all my food thinking about crashing out early and eating sleep.

Non-Runner Nancy said...

Hope PT was worthwhile.

At least you are counting the calories and aware of where you are at. :D Happy broccoli.

Database Diva said...

If you get tired of broccoli, asparagus has 4 calories per spear ;) On the other hand, a Snicker's bar has the same number of calories as a Lean Cuisine entree. Don't ask what I had with my salad for lunch :D

RunningCrazyAfter3 said...

That is adorable! Spinach will go right through you, too :X

Laurel said...

Aw, she's cutie!!!! :)

katieo said...

Ah ha ha! I was too busy looking at the cute picture to notice the last sentence there and I totally laughed out loud. Today I ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast and then about a pound of cookie dough for lunch. YO! What is wrong with me?

So guess what I had for dinner? (well, I had some ranch dip too...)