I’m taking Vanilla’s “Advice” and I’m going to dish out some of my own unsolicited advice! I’ve gotten enough over the years. It’s high time I share my vast knowledge of REALLY important subjects and highly educated opinions with the blog world. This will be fun.
Thanks for the Blog Idea Vanilla.
To: You Know Who You Are
1. You really should not wear sweats with writing across the butt if you have ANY junk in the trunk.
2. You really should keep up your hair extensions or people will know they are fake. Actually, everyone knows they are fake anyways.
3. You really should not wear socks with sandals.
4. You really shouldn’t raise your voice to the cashier because it just makes YOU look like an A$$-hole, not them.
5. You really should not eat fast food. That shiz will kill you.
6. You really should learn how to do a four-way stop. Here’s a hint: Left turns YIELD.
7. You really should stop drinking soda.
8. You really should get more sleep. You look tired.
9. You really shouldn’t play your car radio so loud because nobody else cares about your Big Booty Ho.
10. You (yeah, you reader) really should leave me a comment with some unsolicited advice you want to share with the world. (It does not necessarily have to be directed towards me.)
Because, sarcasm is funny, damn it.
Last, but not least. I read an article from Elizabeth Scott, M.S. and she states that unsolicited advice can be a cause of stress. So, I think after all this bologna, I really need to take a day off of work (paid) and de-stress from all the unsolicited advice flying around.
On a running note. I'm so over it. I tried to run a measly 4 mi this morning and, once again, had to walk the last mile home. My last 3 runs have totally bit the big one. I went to my first PT on Monday and I'm going back Thursday. I only talked with an assistant and she thinks I have Bursitis in my hips. However I still think it is more IT Band related because now my knee is hurting. They are often mistaken for each other. I can deal with (aka still run) if it's just my hips. But the knee pain is what makes me have to stop. Hopefully we can get to the bottom of it on Thursday and come up with some type of rehab plan. At this rate, there is no way I am running a race on Thanksgiving. Especially because I want to PR. Basically, I'm a grumpy stress ball negative ninny about this. It sucks A$$.
Song of the Day: None of Your Business by Salt-N-Pepa