Here are my personal pros & cons. (God, I love lists)
- It will assist me in my mileage counting obsession
- IF I ever go a different route (yeah right) I will know how far to go.
- I can track my times and progress
- It's cool and people will think I'm a real runner (ha ha)
- The price
- I never go different routes (I would have to drive, because of where I live)
- I already know how far it is to run 5, 10, 15 or even 20 miles
- I could buy 2 pairs of jeans with that money
- I could buy 1 pair of jeans and new shoes
- I can time myself with the watch I already have
- It's really bulky and I get easily irritated when I'm running.
Any thoughts, advice, opinions????
Song of the Day: Talk to me, Dance with me by Hot, Hot Heat