- Shopping! I almost forgot. Even online shopping. Yesterday I went to Sports Authority dot com and got a lot fun stuff on sale. (2) Nike tops, (1) Adidas Top and a pair of Nike Capri's. They were all kinda weird colors, but all that stuff was $100. NIIICCCEEEE.
- Downloading music. Just call me a Tegan and Sara Stalker!
- Getting your hair done
- Signing up for races
- Oh yeah - RUNNING
- Booze: Went to a fancy work dinner last night and had a martini and some wine. So cross that off my goal list for the week. Oops. But it was nice and I didn't over-do it. So that's ok.
- Yoga - well twice was the goal. But only getting it in ONCE this week. We'll get 'em next week.
- Running - I will definitely get to 20 miles this week because I will run about 5 tomorrow and then have 8 on Sunday. Yeah!
Thanks again everyone for your awesome support. I'm excited about Portland and some BLOGGER MEET UPS! More on that later.
Song of the day: Better by Regina Spektor