- Condo home improvements going smooth. It looks like I'll be moving in this weekend! Yippy.
- Running getting there - did a 7 miler on Saturday and a 3 miler this AM.
- Yoga - loving it. Had awesome new teacher this weekend and I talked my boss into making it a weekly thing for us to leave early one day to catch the 4:30 class!
- With my move, I'm trying to figure out my new running path. I THINK that I might be close enough to this river jetty that runs into the ocean. So I'll have to check that out next week!
- The only hiccup with the condo so far was the mail situation. They have group boxes and since my condo was bank owned, I didn't have the mail key NOR did I know what box was mine. After several visits to the post office, $35.00 and a call to the post man (who had to put a sticky note on my mail box - it is finally resolved.
- Moving is annoying. I need to start packing tonight.
- I have a major closet issue. Right now I have converted an office into a ginormous closet. It is currently overflowing with stuff. My new condo has the smallest closet in the universe. Honestly it probably won't even fit my shoes. I might have to take pictures to get suggestions from you all. I need a closet solution!
- I have to get rid of my couch and chair. I think I have to put it on Craig's List. How annoying is that?
The Down Right Stupid
- Sunday, I was (kinda) play fighting a certain person you all love to hate. To defend himself he put his arms up. I socked his forearm and I think I broke my finger. I can't straighten it and it's black and blue. Ouchie. Stupid. You're not supposed to hit.