Friday, June 18, 2010

Workin' for the Weekend

I'm so looking forward to this weekend. I just wish it was a little bit longer :)

I ran 4 miles this morning and I really want to go to Bikram after work. But I MUST go to the market. I have no groceries and I need to make some dishes for Father's day. If only I could slip out of work early and go to the 4:30 class - it would solve all my problems. Well, not ALL my problems, but at least the problem of the hour.

I'm really looking forward to Saturday. Dr. Dev and I are hitting the trails! We're going to hike, do a little trail running and take pictures of flowers (that's her thing - check out her blog). Then we're going to go watch "The Girl with The Dragon Tattoo" movie. I've read the entire trilogy and can't wait to see the movie. I am also looking forward to mowing some serious popcorn-----ahhhhhhhhhh popcorn.

Sunday, I am going to hit up Bikram early. Then we're having a father's day picnic at the beach. My cutie patootie nieces, my sissy, me and pops. I'm really looking forward to the day with them. Yes, I still call my sister 'sissy'. She calls me sissy. And her kids call me "Aunt Sissy." It actually stunned me one day when the almost-five year old was trying to get my attention and shouted "JESSICA!" I looked at her and said "wow, I didn't know you even knew my real name." She said, "duh." Her new favorite thing to say is "OMG." She's not even 5. GOD, I love that kid.

That's about it. By the way - did I tell you guys who I'm going to Cabo with???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So.... who are you going to Cabo with??

I'm just now getting caught up. I've been a bad blogger!!

-Glam

Ali said...

Who who who are you going to Cabo with?

Delane said...

FYI Girl with the Dragon Tattoo is a great great movie. I loved the girl who played Lisbeth. SHe was exactly like I pictured her in the book. The movie is a bit different than the book. The took out a lot of the long drawn about parts of the murder mystery.

Hope you like it.

Unknown said...

best friend?

Tina Mickelson said...

No but I'd like to know... who ARE you going to with?

I call my sister Sista. My son couldn't say Sandy when we went to visit her in Georgia when he was 15 months old so he calls her Annie. Both Boys don't call her Aunt... just Annie. So cute. I love kids.

so funny what kids say. Does your niece roll her eyes when she says OMG? I can almost see it now!