Friday, June 26, 2009

Weekend Outline

FRIDAY:
  • Lunch today at Chow ~ love this place
  • Shopping for baby shower gift
  • Movie night with ..... someone sweet and awesome (or swasome as Jess would say). (I promise more details as soon as I'm ready - it's a great story!) (How many parenthesis can I use in one bullet point?)

SATURDAY

  • 14 Mile Run - beach path
  • New couch arrives (yippy yippy yip)
  • Hopefully dad installs fancy new microwave (been sitting on my floor since a certain sea-faring gentleman bought it and didn't install it for me)
  • Sat night is still up in the air. I like it like that.

SUNDAY

  • Co-hosting fancy schmancy baby shower for my bestie. Thank goodness my "Co" part was more on the organizing and not the paying for side. It's in the hood where a certain famous Laker lives (and several other athletes for that matter).
  • Sunday evening - not sure yet either. Maybe hang with Mr. Swasome. OH GOD, did I just nickname him that?????

16 comments:

Amy - the gazelle said...

Mr. Swasome? ha! Can't waito to hear more about it. Have fun with your 14 miler tomorrow! I've got 10 & 10 on the books for today & Sunday...not getting into the over 13 range until after my half on 7/4.

I hope you have a *really* good time tonight. *smirk*

Glenn Jones said...

You know - I've driven past Chow a number of times. Never stopped though. I've heard a ton of good things about it. Maybe I'll take the family for dinner tonight....

Alisa said...

Anyone with the nickname Mr. Swasome must be good!

Can't wait to hear all about it, when you are ready.

Go Dad for installing things, my Dad always did that kind of stuff for me until I got married.

Yay for beach path runs =). I'm jealous! I wanna run on a beach path!

Aron said...

yayyy sounds like a swawesome weekend :) have a great one girl!

Chic Runner said...

FRICKEN just give us the DEETS you are killing me! So glad he's swaesome. :) nice job on the 14 miler. We need to catch up asap :)

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend!

Carolina John said...

dealing with mr swawsome and the captain on the same weekend? sounds challenging and fun. same with the 14 mile run. be careful, girl. have a great weekend!

teacherwoman said...

Mr. Swasome, huh? Can't wait to hear more about this!

Unknown said...

sounds like a fabulous weekend! can't wait to see your new place in a few weeks (and you, too, of course!) We leave for Cabo in the morning and will definitely try some of your recs... thanks again!

Lily on the Road said...

yes, yes you did name him swasome! too funny, Have a great weekend.

sunshine said...

Sounds like a great weekend.

Can't wait to hear about Mr. Swasome. Seriously, are any of your stories not good? :)

Jess said...

You can have "swawesome"; I pretty much wore it out on my end and hardly any of my friends let me use it anymore. Besides, I still have "swexecellent"!

Enjoy your weekend; it sounds like a good one!

kristen said...

Fun filled and jam packed weekend. Have a great time. Good luck on the 14 miler.

RunToTheFinish said...

swasome, very nice indeed

X-Country2 said...

Your life is so Us Weekly. :o) Can't wait to hear about Mr. Swasome.

jen said...

Hope your weekend hit the swasomeness forecast!