Since I'm away from my sweetheart this
Valentines Day, I thought I would do my favorite thing and WRITE A LIST to conjure up some Happy Valentine thoughts.
10 Silly Reasons I Heart the Captain:
1. He's tall
2. He cooks and cooks amazingly
3. He catches me delicious bass
4. He always gives me the last bite of something tastey.
5. He can fold sheets better than me, even though I have only seen him do it once.
6. He sends me flowers
7. He brags about my running and my blogging
8. He always pays for me to play poker when he knows that there is a slim to none chance that I will win.
9. He loves potty humor and all that entails.
10. He is the best snuggler ever!
Happy Valentine's Day - don't eat too much candy! A minute on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Any man who will let you waste his money is a keeper :P Have a great Valentine's Day!! ;D
I love getting the last bite of something tasty! Good man... lol
He is a keeper!! Happy Valentine's Day!
Cute list! Have a great v-day! :)
I agree with Marcy ! I'm a big poker player and the wife stinks....i cringe when she tries to play.
Potty humor never gets old....hang on to that one! You guys are so cute! Happy Valentine's Day!
I'd love to play you in poker and take all the Cap's money. :D
He sounds like a keeper.
1.) Keep him
2.) "minute on the lips, lifetime on the hips" is my verbal parallel to "pain is just weakness leaving the body"
I may need to eat chocolate and run after.
Aw, that is such a sweet list. I hope you two have a wonderful weekend in paradise.
Wow...definately a keeper!
Have fun this weekend.
Yea, a keeper girlie. My man can cook too. It is so awesome to have meals cooked for me!
I can't believe you posted a picture of the Captain!
I especially love #10! :) Except that honor belongs to MY husband...
Awwww...happy belated valentines day!
Post a Comment