So looking at the greener side, I thought I would list all the manure that makes my lawn so verdant and lush.
Good things about being single:
- One can watch Sex & The City Season 1 and 2 in one sitting without complaints.
- One remembers to floss her teeth nightly.
- One is able to use all the expensive products that she only keeps at her house.
- One can eat yogurt for dinner.
- One can wear ugly blue fuzzy jammers, pink slippers and green socks with her hair in a scrunchy from high school with no shame.
- One doesn't have to do other people's dishes.
- One can read in peace without some stupid sports game going on in the background.
- One's toothpaste is neatly put away without crap all over the counter.
- One does not have whiskers in her sink.
- When one purchases a treat for herself, it is still in the fridge when she gets home.
That's all I can think of for now. But I know you have some manure to share - why is your grass greener?