Well, this is it. Family time is drawing near. I think it's best to outline some goals to help get me through the week. So here they are, in no particular order.
1. Practice fake smile & excited look in the event of a crappy gift
2. Run 5 miles on Saturday - rain or shine
3. Run at least 4 days during week off and go to gym to do weights
4. Don't be crazy
5. Don't consume too much wine that will cause puking.
6. Hold tongue when appropriate - basically just keep mouth shut all day
7. Eat fruit & protein for breakfast everyday
8. Find a way to sneak in laundry at sister's house (pathetic for a 32 yr old woman, isn't it?)
9. Try to blog a few times from home - can't disappoint my readers
10. Don't be crazy
Good luck to everyone dealing with "famille détraqué." I am testing out a new theory this year. Minimal time spent at each location, causing more driving than I would like, but less time = less opportunity for blow outs.
More time on Freeway vs. More time with Family. Freeway wins.
Song of the Day: I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gayle Peevey
Good luck with the list. But be careful, you need enough wine to achieve #s 4 and 10, just not so much that you barf. If you find that happy medium, let me know. I neeto know that info too.
Good thinking with the car ;-) If I didn't have kids I'd be all over it LOL
Try to have some fun!
I LOVE don't be crazy as a goal. It's actually one of my daily goals that I admit, sometimes I do not achieve. :) Merry Christmas!
:1. Practice fake smile & excited look in the event of a crappy gift"
have a Merry Christmas!
#6 is definetly going to conflict with #5 and it could get real messy! But you could use that as a distraction to do your laundry!
Here is to a nice long freeway!!
Post a Comment