What happens when you get sick, travel across the country and don't do ANY exercise for about 15 days...
1. You gain weight - surprised? Really, you do.
2. Your entire body aches but it shouldn't.
3. You get grumpy. Real grumpy.
4. You over-react to everything. (Not being able to open a jar of Peperoncini's almost caused a major meltdown.)
5. You snap at everyone.
6. Your favorite radio station turns Spanish. (I know this must somehow be my fault.)
7. You turn so vain you probably think this blog is about you.
8. Depression kicks in. Sticky and not so sweet depression.
9. You have no energy but know you need to do something about this.
10. Bed is your only solace, but you can't even manage to fit that in.