What happens to a runner when she isn't running?
Well, I'll tell ya - it ain't pretty.
- She uses the word "ain't."
- She is tired and it shows in her eyes.
- She is grumpy and snaps at everyone.
- She shows up to work with no make up on and clothes that don't match.
- She eats TWO huge cookies in one sitting.
- Her stomach blows up like the biggest muffin you've ever seen.
- Her self esteem plummets.
- Her life falls apart.
- She loses touch with reality.
- She ends up at "The Betty."
Ok, I'm only at phase 6. But I'm scared people. I'm scrrrrrd. I can't get it back. I'm just out of touch with the runner inside. She's slipping away. How do I find her?
Song of the Day: Adrift by Jack Johnson (love this new cd)