It is that time of year where non-beach dwellers flock to the sun, surf and sand that is my 'hood. I don't mind sharing this beautiful area with you (cough *lie*) as long as we can get a few things straight:
(Photo borrowed from the OC Register)
- Pick up your trash. Your beer cans and bags of Doritos not only give you a fat ass, they don't need to litter my street, as well.
- Look both ways before you cross the street or boardwalk. If you just walk without looking, you will get knocked the F out by a car or a bike or even a runner. In the same arena, hold your kids hands because if they run across the boardwalk they, too will get knocked the F out.
- When walking or riding a bike on the boardwalk the "rules of the road" apply. In other words, ride on the right hand side. No, it's not funny for you to go on the left hand side and pretend that you're going to run into someone. It's annoying and stupid, just like you and your mullet.
- If you decide you need to stop to adjust your fanny pack/pick your ill-fitting swimsuit out of your ass/take a picture/light a ciggie/pick your teeth/fix your socks & sandals, please do not do this in the middle of the boardwalk. Move to the side! You are only setting yourself up to get knocked the F out, as well.
- Cover-Ups people. Enough said.
Peace Out. Holla.