10 years ago: (Actually this is more like 11 or 12 years ago, but it's more interesting than 10)
- I was the Operations Manager of a health club but I wasn't very healthy. In fact I was on Fen Phen to try to lose weight and I only got down to 146. I know how horrible that is, so you don't need to remind me. My weight didn't skyrocket out of control until about 5 years later.
- I was living in Huntington Beach with a guy roommate paying $425 /month for the master bedroom. Damn, I should have kept that apartment.
- My best friend and boyfriend decided that they like each other better than me. They ended up sneaking around behind my back until they moved in together. It took me 2 years to forgive them, but I did. She is not my best friend anymore but we still visit occasionally. They are still together. I am glad I am not with him.
- I bought a volkswagon Jetta. I still drive it.
- I had an entirely different group of friends. I only keep in touch with one of them, by choice.
5 Things on my To-Do List today:
- Finish site search report
- Read blogs
- Get spray tanned
- Eat dinner with Captain
5 Things that I would do if I were a millionaire (I'm changing this to billionaire):
- Buy a house in my neighborhood (next door is going for $4.3mil)
- Have fantastic galas to raise money for good causes
- Travel with my hunny
- Have babies
- Save money
5 Places I have lived:
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Houston, TX
- Ontario, CA
- Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Newport Beach, CA
5 Jobs I've had:
- Assistant Manager & projectionist of a movie theater
- Credit card authorizations for a department store
- Receptionist, then Ops Manager of gym
- Executive Assistant for an asshole
- Event Planner
Feel free to tag yourself if you need to.
You might also notice the lack of "songs of the day." I'll tell ya why - I am not loving any music right now. I can't wait for Eminem's new cd though...