But I was very short on ingredients so I went a little GHETTOOOOOOOO-style on my famous pita pizza. Basically there was a pita, very little cheese (I didn't have much left), and sliced turkey hot dogs. Seriously.
This got me to thinking (and seeking validation, of course).
As a sexy singleton, I often eat random, easy to make, odd things for dinner. They are often eaten as they are being cooked, standing over the sink or in front of the TV out of plastic Tupperware using my hands. Now, many of you are not sexy singleton's but you know you do this when your significant (or insignificant) other is not home.
So, let the sharing begin. I'll start.
- Canned tuna thrown in barilla plus pasta with random left over veggies thrown in.
- Cottage cheese and crackers
- Popcorn and wine (this has been sidelined with my new weight goal)
- Broccoli (for some reason I always have broccoli at home) and tuna (same with tuna)
- Junkyard salad - basically anything left in fridge (usually veggies, hard boiled eggs, etc.)
What say you?