Things I've been diggin'...
Things that changed my universe...
Things that make my life a little sunnier...
You get the picture.
- Nike HJ030 Vapor Sport Bud Headphones - several people have been asking/talking about headphones lately. Here is my 2 cents on the matter. I LOVE these ones because the hook behind your ear and don't slip and slide out when a little sweat starts dripping. I tried a million other types (looking for something less expensive) but these are the only headphones that work for me.
- Chocolate Soy Milk - I've blogged about this before. But I really love this stuff as a treat /recover drink after my morning run. It replaces a few calories so I'm not starving by the time I get to work at 8:30 am. If I'm feelin' fancy, I will add a banana and throw it in the blender with some ice. But it's great just on it's own too.
- Schick Intuition Plus - I am seriously lazy about shaving my legs. Just ask my ex. But with this razor, I can do a great half-assed job so I don't look like chewbacca in yoga class with my super short shorts.
- Japanese Cherry Green Tea - I am a firm believer in the benefits of green tea. But most green tea tastes like dirt. This shiz is the bomb dizzle. It's like a sweet sassy party in my mouth. If I am sad, just bring me one of the babies, iced and I am one happy little sassafras.
- Brickbreaker - This is where I confess how much of a dork I am. I love love love playing Brickbreaker on my Blackberry Pearl Phone. I play it almost every night while I'm winding down. I'm addicted. It actually really relaxes me. For those of you who don't know it, it's kinda like tetris. For those of you who do, I can't seem to get past level 16.
What items in your life can turn your frown upside down?