Things I've been diggin'...
Things that changed my universe...
Things that make my life a little sunnier...
You get the picture.
- Nike HJ030 Vapor Sport Bud Headphones - several people have been asking/talking about headphones lately. Here is my 2 cents on the matter. I LOVE these ones because the hook behind your ear and don't slip and slide out when a little sweat starts dripping. I tried a million other types (looking for something less expensive) but these are the only headphones that work for me.
- Chocolate Soy Milk - I've blogged about this before. But I really love this stuff as a treat /recover drink after my morning run. It replaces a few calories so I'm not starving by the time I get to work at 8:30 am. If I'm feelin' fancy, I will add a banana and throw it in the blender with some ice. But it's great just on it's own too.
- Schick Intuition Plus - I am seriously lazy about shaving my legs. Just ask my ex. But with this razor, I can do a great half-assed job so I don't look like chewbacca in yoga class with my super short shorts.
- Japanese Cherry Green Tea - I am a firm believer in the benefits of green tea. But most green tea tastes like dirt. This shiz is the bomb dizzle. It's like a sweet sassy party in my mouth. If I am sad, just bring me one of the babies, iced and I am one happy little sassafras.
- Brickbreaker - This is where I confess how much of a dork I am. I love love love playing Brickbreaker on my Blackberry Pearl Phone. I play it almost every night while I'm winding down. I'm addicted. It actually really relaxes me. For those of you who don't know it, it's kinda like tetris. For those of you who do, I can't seem to get past level 16.
What items in your life can turn your frown upside down?
1. Alba Leave-In Conditioner.
2. Burts Bees Lip Balm.
3. Ice cold water with slices of lemon. Ahhhhhhhhhh.
4. He-Man. Really.
5. Coffee. Pete says that this stuff is so effective at turning me around, it should be in my operating manual. If error, feed coffee. I've cut wayyyyy back to once or twice a week (and half strength), but it still transforms me from grouchy mope to silly grinny girl. Magic.
OHMIHECK!! I lurve me some brickbreaker!!!!
1) non fat, sugar free pudding. Mmmmmm
2) skinny latte
3) having my favorite denim bermudas clean and crisp...ready to wear
4) my pedicure...white with red and blue polka dots :>D
My daughter refuses to drink anything other than Chocolate Soy Milk. Nice site!
I'm addicted to brickbreaker.
I love the chocolate soy milk! I think silk is what I've had. It is yummy and great for a smoothie too :)
Never played brickbreaker before. I feel like I am truly missing out! :)
Sounds fabulous! Bloggers unite!
My loves (or a few anyway)...
1.Cinnamon Dolce Lattes
2. Anything Nike dri-fit
3. workout tops with thumb holes
4. Hope in a Jar moisturizer
5. Endangered Species dark choc w/ espresso beans
6. French tip pedicures
1. Dr. Bronner's Pure Castile Soap -- the Peppermint variety -- it makes every monring shower tingly!
2. Goat cheese -- I eat it every single day.
3. This American Life podcasts -- they make a long train ride somethign to look forward to.
My happy places:
1) So Political Podcast
2) Chips and salsa
3) Coronoa light with lots of lime wedges
4) Arm and Hammer Baking Soda toothpaste
Sushi from my fav place, Maui Jim sunglasses, and chapstick.
I'm all about the bennys of green tea as well, but I just take mine in pill form. (Extra cal burn for popping 2 pills a day? I'll take it! LOL)
"part in my mouth"? I am such a potty mouth girl, lol.
I love green tea too. It's so good for you. I drink it hot, with splenda.
Things that turn a frown upsidedown are:
Publix Carrot Cake(Only Publix's theirs is the bomb- our wedding cake was a publix carrot cake)
Brown Sugar Organic (Non)Pop-Tarts
Volcano Roll Sushi
1. My epilator
2. Method all surface pink grapefruit all purpose wipes (I'm anal about disinfecting my desk at work and this matches my perfume)
3. Wholly Guacomole 100 calorie snack packs on top of vegan Boca burger nestled on a bed of brown rice with fresh baby spinach garnished with salsa and cilantro
4. Flavoured Guayaki Yerba Mate Teas really does work to suppress the onset of lactic acid buildup.
5. Sennheiser Twist fit headphones
wow i'm a nerd :-)
Love your list! I am a fan of the intuition razor it is for lazy shavers like me but the stubble is back the next day.
The brickbreaker I know some people (LSD) who have the highest score ever since they take it to the bathroom while taking care of stuff. LSD is like you are only on level 5 you suck...ummm maybe if I ate as much fiber as you I would be on
1) my blender on a stick (immersion blender)
2) unsweetened almond breeze
3) my toronto library card
4) the milk crate attached to the back of my bicycle (as a basket)
5) my lululemon pants with the spot inside the belt for keys! (i need short like this...)
1. Covergirl Outlast or Long Last Lipstick
3. my big girl car
5. my new microderm abrasion in a bottle from Mary Kay
my NIKE AIR RIFTS.
in a big bad way.
You've just reminded me that I haven't had chocolate soymilk in a hot minute. I really need to get back on that.
So here's my list:
- Dr. Bronner's Peppermint Soap (You can use it to clean anything. I mix it with baking soda to brush my teeth.)
- Queen Helene cocoa butter body oil (Keeps me moisturized after a shower.)
- Extra virgin olive oil (It's good for cooking and conditioning my hair.)
- Rooibos tea (I like to make chai with it.)
1) Grande Skinny Hazelnut Lattes
2) Dove Dark Squares
3) Cheesy reality shows (Bring on, "So you think you can dance?")
4) Target brand, sweat wicking sports bras..they're great
5) Some of you are going to kill me...but I gotta say...my hubby!
back to say now **I** want those sportsbuds.
thanks for that ;)
1. nonfat lattes
2. baby laughter
3. intense sweaty workouts
4. dancing to really loud music
5. sassy heels
6. a hug from my papa - yeah, I'm a daddy's girl...
7. sappy romantic comedies... (do NOT tell anyone...) LOL.
1. soya chocolate milk!!
2. soaking in lavender epsom salts
3. comfy running socks
5. outrageous shampoo
6. a good bloody caesar!!
1) Injinji toe socks (no more blisters!)
2) Philosphy Amazing Grace shower gel and lotion
3)the Jeep with the top off
4) Buff Bandana
5)Landshark with a lime
Great list. Most things on mine would be food or drink related. I take great pleasure in what I ingest.
1) I'm with ya on the razor. I'm about as lazy as they come when it comes to shaving. only razor that will get me to shave is that handy intuition
2) www.bubbleshooter.net SERIOUSLY ADDICTED
3) 'This American Life' and 'Will Write for Wine' podcasts
4) anything "mini", like mini hairbrushes, travel sized anything, mini campers, mini cars, mini baby clothes. I'm fascinated by small things. HA!
Great post!!! Here is the list that makes my world go round.
1. Caribou Coffee
2. My laptop
3. Aveda Bleu Oil
4. YaYa B Greek Seasoning
5. My camera
LOVE the headphones! I'm going to have to try those out! :)
Yikes, all i could think of is my ipod touch! How dorky! But, how about
2) starbucks extra shot iced coffee
3) my new butterfly tattoo
4) Kiss my face body wash (grapefruit scent)
5) my blogging for sure!!
6) my new neon nail polish
You guys rock!
Post a Comment