Thursday, November 8, 2007

Busy Bee

Work is really starting to pick up and I am super busy. Too busy for a fun post today. But since I really need a laugh, I thought I would share this pic.



My niece is quite possibly the funniest 2 year old on the planet.



Wish me luck at PT tonight. ARGHHHHHHHHHH.

And I've already consumed more than 3/4 of my allowed calories for the day. Looks like I'm having broccoli for dinner. Just broccoli. haha kidding. Kind of.

Song of the day: Galvenize by The Chemical Brothers

9 comments:

Jess said...

Very cute. And good luck with PT!

Ali said...

She is adorable!

Good luck with PT

Marcy said...

Ok if you're eating just broccoli for dinner tonight, I am glad that I will not be anywhere near you :P Stinky!!! LOL

Awwwhhhh what a little sweetie!!

Viv said...

Too cute! Love the shirt. Good luck with the PT. I am done consuming all my food thinking about crashing out early and eating sleep.

Nancy said...

Hope PT was worthwhile.

At least you are counting the calories and aware of where you are at. :D Happy broccoli.

Database Diva said...

If you get tired of broccoli, asparagus has 4 calories per spear ;) On the other hand, a Snicker's bar has the same number of calories as a Lean Cuisine entree. Don't ask what I had with my salad for lunch :D

Lori said...

That is adorable! Spinach will go right through you, too :X

Laurel said...

Aw, she's cutie!!!! :)

katieo said...

Ah ha ha! I was too busy looking at the cute picture to notice the last sentence there and I totally laughed out loud. Today I ate a bowl of cereal for breakfast and then about a pound of cookie dough for lunch. YO! What is wrong with me?

So guess what I had for dinner? (well, I had some ranch dip too...)