- link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
- share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
- tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
- let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
THA 5 FACTS:
- I went through a horrible goth phase in Jr High - you know, wore all black, smoked cigs, listened to The Cure. My little sister loves to remind me (and anyone who will listen) about this phase.
- I always wanted to be a cheerleader. I tried out for 3 years and never made it. I was on the newspaper staff instead. The only trophy I have ever earned was in 8th grade for perfect attendance.
- I went through a VERY SHORT Karaoke phase. I loved to sing Pat Benatar, Jewel and sometimes Madonna. So scary. I'm really, really bad.
- I've moved 17 or 18 times - can't remember. I seriously HATE moving.
- I've been drugged at least twice at bars. But nothing serious happened, thanks to my good friends. I've been lucky, I guess. One time was by a quasi-famous person who was recently put on trial for murder.
WHO'S IT NEXT?
Song of The Day: Superman by Eminem
You actually earned a trophy for perfect attendance?! That is crazy!
I HATE moving too.
A goth cheerleader?? Hmmm...
Living in Asia, it's impossible to avoid Karaoke. We have to do it on company outings. Ugh! I usually stick to Bon Jovi.
LMAO at the karaoke phase!
OK the being drugged at bars is just freakin scary...
allright mission accomplished on the taggin end. umm thanks for taggin me. I felt special..LOL!
Aww, thanks for the tag!
As for your facts - I went through some rather hilarious phases around Jr. High too....but not goth... I was more grunge. Goth- love it! That is too precious!
As for point #5...Ewwww.... I'm fairly certain I know who you're referring to and I'm absolutely creeped out!!! I'm totally convinced of his guilt and I hope that once the ball is rolling again
he'll rot in prison.
Anyway, yes, thank goodness your friends kept their eye on you on both occasions!
I'm not sure what to reveal about myself, I'll have to marinate on this one!
You've been drugged? Does this perhaps offer an explanation for the poor driving skills?
#5 is just SCARY!!! I'm so glad you made it out ok though. Good Lord!!
i was thinking maybe the goth thing had to do with the cheerleader thing. i can't imagine a goth cheerleader.
being drugged in bars? yikes!
Not sure I've seen a more interesting five. Perhaps the goth get-up had something to do with why you didn't make cheerleader? :D
I'm so glad nothing happening to you. That is so scary. CREEPY PEOPLE.
OMG, I thought of you this weekend and your muffin top post. I put on a pair of really cool brown, blinged out jeans, oh god. I explained to hubby what a muffin top is and he was shaking his head and rolling his eyes. He said, um, whatever it is, we all need them gone. :D
OK. No. 5 is creeeeeepy! Glad you're still around, girl!
I tried out for cheerleading once ... a moral support thing. I actually made the squad! And turned it down to be in the marching band. Hey - we all have to have priorities, right? ;)
Drugged?! Thank god for great friends!
Goth- at least you had the guts to try something different and stand out. Ditto on the cheerleading attempts!
#5 is just down right scary, and has me wondering what quasi-famous person you're speaking of.
Can I just go out on a limb and say that being on the newspaper staff is BETTER than being a cheerleader?
A former high school newspaper editor who could never get elected to student council
You must be very lucky.
BtW My weighing in sucks.
#5 is terrifying! I"m glad that you are safe!
OMG. So glad nothing happened to you on your last fact! Crazy people out there, but your friends sound fantastic.
Weigh-In days suck!!! But, thanks to you all - I'm trying this thang!
I think we might need to see pictures of the goth phase, lol...
I was on the newspaper staff too -go us!!
And #5 is a fear of mine, especially at this age!
UGH on number 5!!! That is AWFUL!
Maybe not as awful as singing Jewel karaoke, but close.
Post a Comment