I’m posting my Monday Weigh in on Sunday night because I’m not sure I will have time Monday morning. So here it is, in all it's non-glory:
Previous Weight: 146
Current Weight: 145*
*I did weigh 146 before my morning workout, but 145 after.
I have to say that I’m really disappointed. I know it’s better than actually GAINING, but shit, I really thought that I would have dropped at least 2 lbs.
To make this positive, a little disappointment might be what I need to kick this mutha into high gear. Looking back at last week, I can see more than a few *pitfalls* that might have influenced the scale:
- Monday night pasta dinner with wine
- Drank wine on Tuesday night
- Drank a billion Blueberry Vodkas on Halloween
- Went to happy hour on Thursday night and got “happy”
- Went out to dinner on Sat night at had huge Italian dinner
What the F was I thinking? How can I expect to just drop weight because I “will” it?
So this it. This time I’m serious. This week victory will be mine.
Song of the Day: Save Me by Aimee Mann