Whatever you call yourself... I'm a comin'!
That's right. Miss Denver Running Gal and My Guest Blogger "Clinton" have bribed me with booze and fun to come out and run a little 5k with them. They don't know that they bribed me, but they will soon.
So what 5k you ask?
The Skirt Chaser 5K!
Check it out - it looks like soooooooooo much fun.
First off, instead of a lame shirt, you get a skirt (well, the girls do. The guys get shorts).
And if you wear the skirt, the girls get a 3 minute head start.
The dudes are in the back and have to "chase" the girls!
How freakin' fun is that?
Then there's a "block party" (Read: BOOZE) afterwards, including a fashion show. I think undies are involved in the fashion show. I love undies!
So anyone going to be in Denver in September????
Let's talk about race goals:
1. No time goals/ No PR: (I have never run in altitude and usually feel like crap when I'm there)
2. Look cute. (Get new Sports Bra and make sure abs are flat)
3. Lots of fun (Duh, anytime with my Denver Pal is fun)
4. Lots of drinks (Duh, again)
5. Make out with a boy (I seem to have good luck with the fellas in Denver)