Monday, May 4, 2009

The End of M1...Hopefully

I can't even believe that the story didn't end after the last encounter...

Matt #1 continued to call after the running away encounter. I was hanging out Sunday afternoon with my usual cohorts and they said the story was kinda freaky.
I decided that I had to be proactive so I texted him: "I'm involved with someone."
I hoped that would end it.

So my girlfriend and I walked to the market (for the 2nd time that day) because we ran out of wine. FREAK'N MATT was riding his bike as we walked there.

You have GOT to be kidding me. I was so glad that Sarah was with me, first so she could see first hand how evil he is and second so I had proof that this was all happening.
He stopped his bike, introduced himself to Sarah, then proceeded to tell his about his weekend and how I missed out. He even mentioned that he had gone to all my "stomping grounds" and he listed the bars that I usually hang out at. THANK GOD I didn't go out that weekend. BUT get this, he was at the same bar as The Captain, at the SAME TIME. That would have been a disaster.

So I made up some story about how we had the kids (we actually did have Sarah's step-kids) so we had to go. She said that I was so right and you can just feel the creepy evilness seeping out of him. Just the way he talks - he's pushy and arrogant.

Let's just hope the text message and the final blow off gave him the right signal. I didn't get any further calls, so I think I'm in the clear.

Happy Monday.

13 comments:

Tammy said...

Yeesh! What a creep.

Dr Wednesday said...

Yuck yuck.

Yay for witnesses!

Chic Runner said...

So I've been following along and these stories are so ridiculous but SO newport! This type of crap ALWAYS happens to me down there. Good luck with getting rid of him! :)

Amy said...

God, what a tool. Hope he stays gone for good.

Mistyfied said...

That's scary sh*t! Be careful.

Jess said...

LOL at your label :)

Alisa said...

Here's to hoping!

Run For Life said...

Hopefully he leaves you alone! If he doesn't you should get his number blocked.

teacherwoman said...

Let's hope this is really the end of him!

Brooke said...

Ew...creepy indeed. I must say though, you have more men in your life! lucky girl ;)

carrie said...

Your tag made me laugh out loud.

Dev said...

just catching up:) what a nightmare!! glad Sarah was there to step in!

eurydice said...

your life is pretty wild lately! the boys and men are calling!!! (although not the ones you want of course)