Saturday, May 2, 2009

It Never Ends

I had to get online on a Saturday because I just HAVE to share this story with you. Argh.

I went to the market last night on my way home and bumped into someone I have not seen in THREE years.....

Guess who...


MATT #1

He walked right over to me and said hi. I tried to act really busy. A minute later he comes back to me and says "give me your number again." I gave him a weird look. He didn't ASK for my number, he demanded it in his typical Angry White Male way. He's such an AWM. ick. I felt trapped, so I gave him my number against my better judgement. Then he has the balls to say, "What was your name again?" ARE YOU F'N KIDDING ME?

Such a douche bag.

I leave the market and he calls 5 mins later. I didn't answer (thank God for cell phones). He wanted me to meet him and his buddies out last night. HELLS NO MO FO.

Then my phone rings at 2:20 AM - you've GOT to be kidding me. Obv I didn't answer.

SO I go for my run this morning - a nice mellow 5-miler. I run past some restaurants and BANG surprise, surprise, he is standing in front of a restaurant waiting to go in. He says "hey why didn't you meet us last night?" I kept running and yelled back "because I didn't want to." I didn't even stop. hee hee.

So I go home, hop in shower and when I get out there is a message from him about wanting to meet up this afternoon.

Dude, get a hint. I dumped your AWM ass three years ago. No need to go back to that hell hole and you didn't even remember my freakin' name.

16 comments:

Christine said...

wow..this story amazes me. HA! He will be single for a verrrrrrry long time!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

I couldn't help but laugh reading this! What a loser. Love how he didn't remember your name - and totally confessed to not knowing it! And then proceeds to be uber persistent. Wtf!

And I love that you didn't stop running when you saw him - good work!

Alisa said...

Yikes! What a winner!

Go for you blowin by him at the restaurant!

carrie said...

"beacuse I didn't want to." Best response ever!

Anonymous said...

you know now he probably thinks you so want to be 'chased'...ew. he sounds creepy

Dr Wednesday said...

Only a guy could be that dense!

I loved your running response!!

Blossom said...

Start asking for THEIR numbers instead of giving them yours! Then you can just delete it from your phone later.

Anonymous said...

Guess he isn't the smartest one in the bunch.

Marie said...

Yikes, he sounds crazy. But didn't you say that he was married? Or was that the other Matt?

teacherwoman said...

What a LOSER. Wow. Didn't even remember your name? DOUCHE.

Run For Life said...

He sounds so creepy. Hopefully he gets a clue and leaves you alone now.

Unknown said...

Man, he is too intense!

Sarah said...

He didn't remember your name!? What the hell is wrong with people?? But, I adore your answer, pretty much the most perfect thing to say EVA!

and BTW - broke the platonic streak. Have not talked about it!

Tammy said...

OMG! Hilarious! I can't believe he had the nerve to demand your number AND THEN ask your name!

atrusni said...

LOL!!, that was a funny story!!, great way to dump a guy!!, just say you don't like him and continue running!!

Great blog!

web.me.com/amaurydeleon

carla said...

to emply a phrase I NEVER USE:

HE IS A TOTAL DOUCHEBAG.

thankfully you know you deserve far better.