Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Sum of the First Nine Prime Numbers

It hit me the other day...
I'm gonna reach 100 miles this month!!!
Especially if I do my 20 miler on Sat. I'm super duper stoked and hope this little milestone will help keep me motivated.

One thing I love about Breakingthetape.com is that I can go back and see where I was last year at this time. Last July I ran 97.75 miles. This July I predict I will be 108 or so. Last August I got to 110.63. So this August I will try to beat that. I don't think I was traveling as much last year though. So we'll see.

Just as I was finishing my run this morning I heard a little honk and it was Miss ChicRunner. Her bf just moved into the 'hood next to mine. I hope we can run together soon. Of course I was huffing and puffing and crossing over to the "bad" side of the tracks when she saw me. ha ha.

11 comments:

Cindy said...

woohoo! 100! it will be a while before i hit 100 again *sigh*
jealous you saw miss chic runner!

Amy - the gazelle said...

I think I'm going to reach 100 miles this month, too! We are so awesome.

I am currently 24.9 (more or less, you know) miles away from 500 for the year. Which is a huge milestone for me, and one that I will hit about 2/3 of the way through Sunday's 15 miler!

Way to go with your 100 mile month! You're awesome :)

TonyP said...

Rock on !

Unknown said...

woohoo! numbers geekery!

thanks for the btt shout! i'm glad you find the site useful. that's it's point!

chicrunner came out and ran with our trail group this morning at 5am. where were you? ;)

runningtwig said...

Congrats - I hope you hit it!

Chic Runner said...

Lets just say. I saw you and though, that girl is so cute. (I judge everyone) and then I was like she has nice boobs and then I was like JESSICA!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I knew you would love my thought process. Then I was driving by and thought, well if I turn around would that be stalkerish? Maybe? Well I guess I will because I love her! ha ha. I just got back from a run too. YAY for a glimpse of each other and yes, we can for sure run together. but when your going slow. I'm become a huge ball of slowness lately :) Glad you had a great run and hit that 100 girl!

Aron said...

wooooo 100!!! dont you love those little pushes :) i just checked yesterday and should be like 3 off my monthly mileage PR this month so i HAVE to add those extra 3 miles in somewhere right?? ;-)

good luck on your 20!!

Chocolate & Chants said...

Good job! I don't even run 100 miles in a year...lol.

Jess said...

Awesome mileage for the month!

Carolina John said...

good luck on that twenty-twin-twin. have a great weekend!

X-Country2 said...

100 is a great milestone! Congrats!