Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Off to Canada, Eh.

I'm jet setting off to Vancouver tomorrow.
This might be one of my last trips, so I'm going to enjoy every moment of it.
First off, I lurve me some Canadians. The men ~ tall and manly.
The food... yummmmmmmmmmmssssssssss.
We are taking float planes to Victoria Island.
We are taking helicopters to Whistler.

It will be pure amazingnessocity.

Then I'm flying directly to Maui.

My life is awesome for the next couple weeks. I will have my laptop so stay tuned for updates.

I'm super duper glad I switched my marathon training plan around. I got that 20 miler out of the way so while I'm traveling I only need to get a 10 and a 14 miler in. The 14 miler will be in Maui - I'm looking forward to that!

When I come home - we'll let's not think about that just yet.

17 comments:

HaleyBird said...

Maui...ohhhhhh mauiiii. My absolute favorite place on earth (aside from my parents' farm). Enjoy yourself!

Amber said...

Have SOOO much fun coming to visit Canada!! I personally love my country and Vancouver has got to be one of my favourite cities in the world!

Also have fun in Maui, I'm super jealous!

ShutUpandRun said...

Running in Maui sounds amazing. Enjoy!

Midwest said...

A 14 miler in Maui?!? Lucky girl!

Amy - the gazelle said...

14 miler in Maui sounds like hardship! :) have fun on your travels. and hope everything is alright when you get home, too.

Court said...

Oh how I miss Hawaii! So jealous! Have fun take lots of pictures!

Sarah said...

Enjoy this much needed break!

Chic Runner said...

I am so jealous, obviously. Glad this will give you some time away from here and we are getting together when you return! :)

Unknown said...

Wow! Sounds like you're off to two amazing vacas. Enjoy the 14 miler in Maui...lucky you! :) -cw

RunToTheFinish said...

yeahhh for two great trips. like you said, enjoy every moment and hello 14 miles in hawaii...ohh i'd kill for that! ok kill might be too strong but surely I'd hurt someone if that gave me a chance

Mrs Furious said...

"We are taking float planes to Victoria Island.
We are taking helicopters to Whistler.
"

Who are you Jillian?!!

Have fun!

ShirleyPerly said...

Both are beautiful areas -- have FUN!!

Mistyfied said...

So jealous!

Runner Leana said...

Have a great trip! There are some great places to run around Vancouver (and likely Victoria and Whistler too). I love running the seawall in Stanley Park if you are staying downtown.

Carolina John said...

i officially hate you now. wow, that sounds awesome. take me with you?

i'm staring down a new job that includes some travel (including maylasia) and that's exactly where i'm hoping they send me. canada and hawaii. geez, have fun!

Julie D said...

Have fun running while on vacation (I'm obviously jealous)!

Jess said...

Wow, Vancouver to Maui! What fun!