- link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
- share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird
- tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs
- let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.
THA 5 FACTS:
- I went through a horrible goth phase in Jr High - you know, wore all black, smoked cigs, listened to The Cure. My little sister loves to remind me (and anyone who will listen) about this phase.
- I always wanted to be a cheerleader. I tried out for 3 years and never made it. I was on the newspaper staff instead. The only trophy I have ever earned was in 8th grade for perfect attendance.
- I went through a VERY SHORT Karaoke phase. I loved to sing Pat Benatar, Jewel and sometimes Madonna. So scary. I'm really, really bad.
- I've moved 17 or 18 times - can't remember. I seriously HATE moving.
- I've been drugged at least twice at bars. But nothing serious happened, thanks to my good friends. I've been lucky, I guess. One time was by a quasi-famous person who was recently put on trial for murder.
WHO'S IT NEXT?
Song of The Day: Superman by Eminem