Friday, January 11, 2008

It Must Be The New Kicks

I got me some "runners" after work and took
them for a little spin this afternoon!

Looks like my new kicks helped me to kick
some ass!

Miles: 4
Time: 38:12
Calories: 446

Mile 1: 10:14
Mile 2: 9:22
Mile 3: 9:24
Mile 4: 9:12

Hoot Hoot.

Tomorrow I am changing it up a bit. I always run the same path - hey I live walking distance to the beach. But tomorrow I am DRIVING to "back bay" to run with my Marathon Training Buddy. I'm sccccrrrrddd cuz there are hills. POM don't do no hills. This should be interesting. I'll update ya'll tomorrow.

PS: I am a new HUGE fan of Mizunos!!!!!!!

8 comments:

Stuart said...

But they're not PINK!

RunnerGirl said...

I'm a Mizunos girl myself, once I got one pair I haven't switched back!

Anne said...

I'm with you, sister. Once I ran in a pair of Mizunos, I never looked back. They rock!

Ian said...

I'm glad you like your Mizunos. I can't stand mine.

Razz said...

Love breaking in new shoes! Have to agree with Vanilla, though. I returned mine after my first run.

renae said...

I need new shoes so bad - may have to look into these!

Laurel said...

Nice kicks sister, nice.

I think my new shooz are helping me out too, a little less pain.

zanne said...

i heart mizunos.